The Jandy APUREM AquaPure Salt Generator Power Pack features accurate LED monitoring of chlorine production, cell modes, salinity, temperature, water flow and other important pool-related diagnostics. The APUREM uses both 120-volt or 240-volt electrical connection.
• AquaPure foundation power center pack replacement
• Fits Zodiac Jandy AquaPure PureLink cell kit
• It is a weather resistant metal case and 4 relays
• Includes aquapure control box only
• Measures 6-inch diameter by 14-inch width by 9-1/2-inch height; 1 year manufacturer warranty
This AquaPure foundation power center pack is designed to work with Zodiac Jandy AquaPure PureLink cell kit. The aquapure power center is an electrical panel that is installed at the equipment pad. It is the box in which the bezel, printed circuit board, service control panel and relays of the system control are installed and to which the pool equipment is connected. The required voltage is 120 to 240 volts. This aquapure is use with PLC700 or PLc1400 for salt system only. It has 1 year manufacturer warranty. It includes aquapure control box only. Measures 6-inch diameter by 14-inch width by 9-1/2-inch height.
Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.5 x 9.5 inches
Weight: 25.2. pounds