The Hayward SP3220EE TriStar Energy Efficient Pool Pump is a 2-HP, 208/230-volt unit that delivers superior water flow and energy efficiency. It features a heavy-duty, high-performance motor built with exceptional ventilation for quieter, cooler operation. It also features a Tri-Lock lid for easy access and a see-through strainer cover, so you’ll know when the filter basket needs emptying. This pool pump also comes with an extra-large basket for removing debris. Made with long-lasting thermoplastic design for all weather environments, this unit is also easy to maintain, as it requires removing just six bolts to access pump internals, no need to disassemble pipes or mounting. Two 2.5-in union connectors make for quick and easy installation. Dimensions: 13.5-in x 16-in x 30-in.
Pool Pump Features
• Super-sized basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Smooth inside surface insures easy debris removal.
• Tri-Lock design makes strainer cover removal easy. No tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps.
• See-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. Test feature allows line pressure test to 50 PSI MAXIMUM.
• All components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life.
• Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
• Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support.• Heat resistant, industrial size ceramic seal.
• Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation.
• Balanced, high-head impeller provides high-volume output to accommodate even the most demanding installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems.
• Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire Power End assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just six (6) bolts.